Tuesday, September 4, 2012

To a boy....

I don't know why, I don't really know you , we don't really have much memories, although we are kinda "in a relationship" for errr 10 days? There's still something between us, I felt it. But we can t be together...... You are going to uk and im pretty sure i will be missing you cz im alr missing you right now, in this very particular moment! I post this because i want to see how much time i need to forget this boy. i can forget a person very fast, maybe 2 months? the feelings will all gone, or i meet better person! :) this is me! but i aint a slut or a whore, jz flirty sometimes! however if im into someone , i will not play on him! im serious in relay, but when i get serious, i get dumped, like this case..zzz LOL! ps: He is leaving tomorrow.... =.=... i will miss him... although he is not a great man, he did make an important place in mi corazon. i dont want to make any promise to him cz he will never make any promse to me and i know that. but still, he is important to me.(for this moment?) ======= some say love, it is a river ====== The Rose ===== ======= i will be the answer in the end of the line ======= Answer

No comments: